1. Personal Information Collected and Sensitive Information.
As part of our registry of clients, suppliers, business partners, contributors, financial institutions, debtors, creditors and of our marketing activities and corporate communications, certain sensitive information regarding your personal identification can be collected and used. Said information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal identification information: full name, address, personal phone number, email, cell phone number and/or cell phone number, marital status, signature, electronic signature, Taxpayer ID (RFC), Sole Population Registry Code (CURP), voter ID, place and date of birth, nationality, age, names of relatives, people who financially depend on you and your beneficiaries and medical information.
- Professional information: occupation, position, area or department, domicile, work telephone number and email, extracurricular activities, work relationships, personal references, school transcripts, records of your performance in the company, among other information.
- Information about your assets: bonuses, paycheck retentions, chattel and real estate, credit history, earnings and expenses, bank accounts, insurance policies, retirement fund accounts (AFORES), guaranties, hired services, personal references, among other information.
Likewise, we inform you that in order to comply with the purposes of the relationship in this policy, sensitive personal information may be collected and used, such as that which could reveal aspects about your current and future health conditions, union affiliation, political position and credit history.
We are committed to using the aforementioned information under strict security measures, always guaranteeing its confidentiality.
For the purposes mentioned in this policy, we can collect your personal information in different ways: when you provide it to us directly; when you visit our website or use our online services, and when we obtain information through other sources which the Law allows us to use.
2. Purpose of the Use of Information
Your personal information can be used for the following purposes related to our commercial relationship:
- To sell the products and services offered by Vitro, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
- To process and manage returns, invoices, client purchases record, payments, discounts, notifications of special offers, pre-sales, access to the clients and suppliers website.
- To monitor any telephone calls made with you.
- To update Vitro’s, its affiliates’ and/or subsidiaries registries and systems programs.
- To use them in the event of Vitro’s, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries’ mergers, spinoffs and acquisitions
- To comply with the requirements made by the authorities, when we are required to protect the public interest, law enforcement and judicial procedures.
- For the preparation and execution of sale, consignment, distribution, supply of products or services agreements, among others, as the client may require it.
- To comply with the obligations related to the legal relationship which is established with the client.
- To provide the services and products required by the client in a prompt and correct manner.
- To make consultations, investigations and reviews regarding their complaints or claims.
If you do not wish for Vitro and its subsidiaries to use your information for publicity, marketing, corporate communications and market investigations purposes, you can revoke your consent by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Transfer and transmission of information
Regardless, we can hire a third party to manage and run this Website and for them to help us understand how visitors use it. Even when this third party can collect information about you on our behalf, we control his use of this information pursuant to this Policy.
We do not market, sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We do warn you that Vitro can use “cookies” to confirm your identification, personalize your access to this Website and review your use, for the sole purpose of improving your browsing and functionality conditions, since by means of the aforementioned “cookies”, personal information belonging to the users is not collected pursuant to the Law. This Website has links to external websites, for which Vitro and its subsidiaries are not responsible with regard to their content and privacy policies.
4. Exercising ARCO rights
The users of Vitro’s and or its subsidiaries’ Website have and can exercise the ARCO rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Objection), by sending their request to the person in charge to the email account email@example.com.
Said request shall contain: name and domicile or other means to communicate the response to your request; the documents which demonstrate your identity or, in any event, legal representation; the clear and precise description of the personal information with regard to which the exercise of the ARCO rights is intended and any other element which make it easier to locate the personal information.
5. Revocation of Consent and limitation of use or disclosure
You can, at any time, revoke the consent you have granted us for using your personal information for the purpose that we stop using or disclosing it. Likewise, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal information. In order to do this, it is necessary that you email your request to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(a) by sending an email to the account with which they registered in this Website and/or
(b) by publishing a visible announcement on our Website.
The laws and regulations of different countries can impose different requirements (and even conflicts) on the Internet and the protection of information.
If you want to know more about the Federal Protection of Personal Information Held by Private Parties Law, please visit the page of the Federal Institute of Access to Public Information and Protection of Data (Instituto Federal de Acceso a la Información Pública y Protección de Datos or IFAI) http://www.ifai.org.mx.